What are the Interior Features of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
Slip inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class to experience a first-class interior. Meticulously designed with driver-focused controls and cutting-edge features, the cabin supplies everything you could ask for. Whether your drive takes you around the streets of Blue Ash or across the country, it will be a trip to remember with the C-Class.
You no longer have to be bored in Cincinnati traffic thanks to the entertainment amenities of the C-Class. Taking in-vehicle connectivity and sound to the next level you will find:
- iHeartRadioⓇ: Plays your favorite music through the high-tech sound system in the C-Class.
- FrontBass System: Enjoy a richer sound quality with the FrontBass system which uses front frame members as resonance chambers for an under-dash subwoofer.
- In-car Wi-Fi Hotspot: Access any information you need on the go with the in-car Wi-Fi Hotspot found on the C-Class.
- BurmesterⓇ Surround Sound System: Experience a personal concert with a sound system that was designed specifically for the C-Class. Delivering 13 high-quality speakers and a 590-watt 9-channel digital amplifier, you will feel like you are right next to the stage.
The C-Class is immediately impressive thanks to a cascading console, modern finishes, and driver-focused controls. From your driver’s seat, you’ll experience:
- A Nappa leather-wrapped steering wheel with perforated side grips and fingertip controls.
- A 7-inch freestanding screen that takes in your audio and optional navigation displays.
- A second color screen with illustrated menus to let you keep tabs on driving systems.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class offers an interior crafted with upscale materials and created with both driver and passenger comfort in mind. Everywhere you look, you will find touches to improve your comfort such as:
- 14-way Power Driver’s Seat: Feel supported with a 4-way power lumbar control, plus a memory function to store three separate settings.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Provides separate left and right temperature controls, plus a dust and pollen filter.
- Seat Belt Presenters: When you get inside the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and close the door, seat-belt presenters automatically extend to make buckling up that much easier.
Explore the C-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
We invite you to take in the rich design and high-end features of the new C-Class. Visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati near Sharonville or contact one of our team members for more information on how the C-Class compares to the CLA today.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
The Mercedes-Benz EQC has caused quite a stir with industry experts and auto enthusiasts alike, and everyone wants to know what this EV SUV feels like behind the wheel. And while we wait for the official release date, Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati is here to give you the inside scoop on the Mercedes-Benz EQC interior. From its high-tech…
Now, in its third generation, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS is making another debut with a 2021 SUV lineup. You can expect unbelievable craftsmanship with smooth, sleek lines of its exterior that is sure to make you believe in love at first sight. Not only does the new Mercedes-Benz scream style and grace, but it…
With Mercedes-Benz recently going all in on bringing electric vehicles to the U.S. the much-anticipated introduction of the EQC SUV will be delayed in the North American market. According to Autoblog, Mercedes-Benz states that the EQC won’t be available in the U.S. “for now,” hinting at a possibility of hitting the North American market shortly….