What are the Interior Features of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
Slip inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class to experience a first-class interior. Meticulously designed with driver-focused controls and cutting-edge features, the cabin supplies everything you could ask for. Whether your drive takes you around the streets of Blue Ash or across the country, it will be a trip to remember with the C-Class.
You no longer have to be bored in Cincinnati traffic thanks to the entertainment amenities of the C-Class. Taking in-vehicle connectivity and sound to the next level you will find:
- iHeartRadioⓇ: Plays your favorite music through the high-tech sound system in the C-Class.
- FrontBass System: Enjoy a richer sound quality with the FrontBass system which uses front frame members as resonance chambers for an under-dash subwoofer.
- In-car Wi-Fi Hotspot: Access any information you need on the go with the in-car Wi-Fi Hotspot found on the C-Class.
- BurmesterⓇ Surround Sound System: Experience a personal concert with a sound system that was designed specifically for the C-Class. Delivering 13 high-quality speakers and a 590-watt 9-channel digital amplifier, you will feel like you are right next to the stage.
The C-Class is immediately impressive thanks to a cascading console, modern finishes, and driver-focused controls. From your driver’s seat, you’ll experience:
- A Nappa leather-wrapped steering wheel with perforated side grips and fingertip controls.
- A 7-inch freestanding screen that takes in your audio and optional navigation displays.
- A second color screen with illustrated menus to let you keep tabs on driving systems.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class offers an interior crafted with upscale materials and created with both driver and passenger comfort in mind. Everywhere you look, you will find touches to improve your comfort such as:
- 14-way Power Driver’s Seat: Feel supported with a 4-way power lumbar control, plus a memory function to store three separate settings.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Provides separate left and right temperature controls, plus a dust and pollen filter.
- Seat Belt Presenters: When you get inside the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and close the door, seat-belt presenters automatically extend to make buckling up that much easier.
Explore the C-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
We invite you to take in the rich design and high-end features of the new C-Class. Visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati near Sharonville or contact one of our team members for more information on how the C-Class compares to the CLA today.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is one of the brand’s most popular models — and with good reason! Its five-seat cabin comes equipped with a range of luxury features like driver memory settings and smartphone integration. You’ll also notice echoes of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class with features like standard Touch Controls for the steering wheel and an optional…
Are you shopping for a family vehicle with both brains and brawn? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features are sure to impress just as much as its performance features. From a large central display to a driver attention monitor to available smartphone integration, the new GLC is well-equipped for the journeys ahead. Learn more about…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE is powerful, versatile, and luxurious, but above all, it offers some of the most intelligent safety features in its segment. Even the entry-level GLE 400 4MATIC® is equipped with features like a rearview camera, Trailer Stability Assist, and optional adaptive cruise control. Not to mention, the new GLE is backed by…