What are the Interior Features of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
Slip inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class to experience a first-class interior. Meticulously designed with driver-focused controls and cutting-edge features, the cabin supplies everything you could ask for. Whether your drive takes you around the streets of Blue Ash or across the country, it will be a trip to remember with the C-Class.
You no longer have to be bored in Cincinnati traffic thanks to the entertainment amenities of the C-Class. Taking in-vehicle connectivity and sound to the next level you will find:
- iHeartRadioⓇ: Plays your favorite music through the high-tech sound system in the C-Class.
- FrontBass System: Enjoy a richer sound quality with the FrontBass system which uses front frame members as resonance chambers for an under-dash subwoofer.
- In-car Wi-Fi Hotspot: Access any information you need on the go with the in-car Wi-Fi Hotspot found on the C-Class.
- BurmesterⓇ Surround Sound System: Experience a personal concert with a sound system that was designed specifically for the C-Class. Delivering 13 high-quality speakers and a 590-watt 9-channel digital amplifier, you will feel like you are right next to the stage.
The C-Class is immediately impressive thanks to a cascading console, modern finishes, and driver-focused controls. From your driver’s seat, you’ll experience:
- A Nappa leather-wrapped steering wheel with perforated side grips and fingertip controls.
- A 7-inch freestanding screen that takes in your audio and optional navigation displays.
- A second color screen with illustrated menus to let you keep tabs on driving systems.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class offers an interior crafted with upscale materials and created with both driver and passenger comfort in mind. Everywhere you look, you will find touches to improve your comfort such as:
- 14-way Power Driver’s Seat: Feel supported with a 4-way power lumbar control, plus a memory function to store three separate settings.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Provides separate left and right temperature controls, plus a dust and pollen filter.
- Seat Belt Presenters: When you get inside the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and close the door, seat-belt presenters automatically extend to make buckling up that much easier.
Explore the C-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
We invite you to take in the rich design and high-end features of the new C-Class. Visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati near Sharonville or contact one of our team members for more information on how the C-Class compares to the CLA today.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
As the new 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC models hit our lot, Cincinnati drivers are excited to learn this most recent model year’s price points across trim levels. From the GLC 300 price, to the Mercedes-Benz GLC coupe options and the range-topping AMG® Series GLC models, the following guide lays it all out for you to browse….
Redesigned for 2020, the Mercedes-Benz GLE merges the best of form and function to create a high-tech powerhouse that’s never lacking in luxury. And you ask drivers in Blue Ash, they’ll tell you that the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior is the best version yet! Between the cutting-edge technology and refined design, you’ll never want to get…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV brings Blue Ash drivers a luxury midsize SUV with the size needed to accommodate families and cargo. Adapt to a variety of situations around Montgomery with power-folding rear seats, programmable side mirrors, and more. Check out the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below, then explore our GLC inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati! Learn More GLC…