2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Technology
No matter if you’re commuting to Montgomery, or cruising the streets of Blue Ash on the weekend, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class technology will deliver plenty of excitement. From the intuitive safety systems to the entertainment options, there are lots of tech features to discover in this new luxury vehicle.
Premier Technology Features
Technology innovations abound in the 2018 E-Class from amazing audio systems to convenience features ready to optimize your daily driving around Montgomery.
- COMAND® Navigation System: Delivers turn by turn directions with 3D mapping as well as live traffic updates to help you arrive quickly and safely to your Montgomery destination
- Hands-free Bluetooth®*: Make phone calls, stream music, and access information with the sound of your voice
- 12.3-Inch Panoramic Touchscreen: Control and monitor everything from navigation to music using this beautifully detailed screen, which can be easily controlled via pads on the steering wheel
- Heads-Up Display: delivers important information right in your line of sight for easier accessibility
- Burmester® Premium Audio System: These available audio packages allow for up to 23 speakers that deliver unrivaled sound quality for an exceptional listening experience
- mbrace® Package: Provides drivers with additional features like vehicle location, Crisis Assist, location-based traffic and weather, Wi-Fi hotspot ability, and pairing with Mercedes me
- SD Card Reader: lets you customize your touchscreen with your digital music files
The E-Class technology goes beyond just great acoustics and access to information, it also includes both active and passive safety features designed to keep you safe while on the go. The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class offers up:
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: This system monitors over 70 driving behaviors and alerts the driver in the event drowsiness is detected.
- PRESAFE®: Monitors for instability to anticipate if a collision is imminent. When detected this system can tighten front seat belts, adjust the front passenger seat, and close the windows and sunroof to protect vehicle occupants.
- PRESAFE® Sound: This industry-first reduces the effects of a collision on occupants’ hearing by emitting a pink noise to counteract the sounds of a crash.
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati to try the E-Class Technology Today
Experience this luxury vehicle as it was meant to be, in person. We offer a variety of competitive financing options if you decide to take the E-Class home. Schedule a test drive at our state-of-the-art showroom in Cincinnati today.
*Bluetooth® is a registered mark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
The Mercedes-Benz EQC has caused quite a stir with industry experts and auto enthusiasts alike, and everyone wants to know what this EV SUV feels like behind the wheel. And while we wait for the official release date, Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati is here to give you the inside scoop on the Mercedes-Benz EQC interior. From its high-tech…
Now, in its third generation, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS is making another debut with a 2021 SUV lineup. You can expect unbelievable craftsmanship with smooth, sleek lines of its exterior that is sure to make you believe in love at first sight. Not only does the new Mercedes-Benz scream style and grace, but it…
With Mercedes-Benz recently going all in on bringing electric vehicles to the U.S. the much-anticipated introduction of the EQC SUV will be delayed in the North American market. According to Autoblog, Mercedes-Benz states that the EQC won’t be available in the U.S. “for now,” hinting at a possibility of hitting the North American market shortly….