2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Technology
No matter if you’re commuting to Montgomery, or cruising the streets of Blue Ash on the weekend, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class technology will deliver plenty of excitement. From the intuitive safety systems to the entertainment options, there are lots of tech features to discover in this new luxury vehicle.
Premier Technology Features
Technology innovations abound in the 2018 E-Class from amazing audio systems to convenience features ready to optimize your daily driving around Montgomery.
- COMAND®® Navigation System: Delivers turn by turn directions with 3D mapping as well as live traffic updates to help you arrive quickly and safely to your Montgomery destination
- Hands-free Bluetooth®*: Make phone calls, stream music, and access information with the sound of your voice
- 12.3-Inch Panoramic Touchscreen: Control and monitor everything from navigation to music using this beautifully detailed screen, which can be easily controlled via pads on the steering wheel
- Heads-Up Display: delivers important information right in your line of sight for easier accessibility
- Burmester® Premium Audio System: These available audio packages allow for up to 23 speakers that deliver unrivaled sound quality for an exceptional listening experience
- mbrace® Package: Provides drivers with additional features like vehicle location, Crisis Assist, location-based traffic and weather, Wi-Fi hotspot ability, and pairing with Mercedes me
- SD Card Reader: lets you customize your touchscreen with your digital music files
The E-Class technology goes beyond just great acoustics and access to information, it also includes both active and passive safety features designed to keep you safe while on the go. The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class offers up:
- ATTENTION ASSIST®®: This system monitors over 70 driving behaviors and alerts the driver in the event drowsiness is detected.
- PRESAFE®: Monitors for instability to anticipate if a collision is imminent. When detected this system can tighten front seat belts, adjust the front passenger seat, and close the windows and sunroof to protect vehicle occupants.
- PRESAFE® Sound: This industry-first reduces the effects of a collision on occupants’ hearing by emitting a pink noise to counteract the sounds of a crash.
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati to try the E-Class Technology Today
Experience this luxury vehicle as it was meant to be, in person. We offer a variety of competitive financing options if you decide to take the E-Class home. Schedule a test drive at our state-of-the-art showroom in Cincinnati today.
*Bluetooth® is a registered mark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
When searching for a luxury sedan that can provide access to all the latest technology features, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is worth close examination With natural elements, upscale comfort features, and revolutionary technologies, the E-Class interior leaves competitors like the Audi A6 in the dust. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and features below,…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV offers Cincinnati families plenty of room to grow with abundant interior space and more than enough cargo capacity to manage grocery bags, luggage, camping equipment, the kids’ soccer gear, and more. What are the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions? Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati has outlined its interior and exterior measurements below, so you can decide…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is one of the brand’s most popular models — and with good reason! Its five-seat cabin comes equipped with a range of luxury features like driver memory settings and smartphone integration. You’ll also notice echoes of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class with features like standard Touch Controls for the steering wheel and an optional…