2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Technology
No matter if you’re commuting to Montgomery, or cruising the streets of Blue Ash on the weekend, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class technology will deliver plenty of excitement. From the intuitive safety systems to the entertainment options, there are lots of tech features to discover in this new luxury vehicle.
Premier Technology Features
Technology innovations abound in the 2018 E-Class from amazing audio systems to convenience features ready to optimize your daily driving around Montgomery.
- COMAND®® Navigation System: Delivers turn by turn directions with 3D mapping as well as live traffic updates to help you arrive quickly and safely to your Montgomery destination
- Hands-free Bluetooth®*: Make phone calls, stream music, and access information with the sound of your voice
- 12.3-Inch Panoramic Touchscreen: Control and monitor everything from navigation to music using this beautifully detailed screen, which can be easily controlled via pads on the steering wheel
- Heads-Up Display: delivers important information right in your line of sight for easier accessibility
- Burmester® Premium Audio System: These available audio packages allow for up to 23 speakers that deliver unrivaled sound quality for an exceptional listening experience
- mbrace®® Package: Provides drivers with additional features like vehicle location, Crisis Assist, location-based traffic and weather, Wi-Fi hotspot ability, and pairing with Mercedes me
- SD Card Reader: lets you customize your touchscreen with your digital music files
The E-Class technology goes beyond just great acoustics and access to information, it also includes both active and passive safety features designed to keep you safe while on the go. The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class offers up:
- ATTENTION ASSIST®®: This system monitors over 70 driving behaviors and alerts the driver in the event drowsiness is detected.
- PRESAFE®: Monitors for instability to anticipate if a collision is imminent. When detected this system can tighten front seat belts, adjust the front passenger seat, and close the windows and sunroof to protect vehicle occupants.
- PRESAFE® Sound: This industry-first reduces the effects of a collision on occupants’ hearing by emitting a pink noise to counteract the sounds of a crash.
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati to try the E-Class Technology Today
Experience this luxury vehicle as it was meant to be, in person. We offer a variety of competitive financing options if you decide to take the E-Class home. Schedule a test drive at our state-of-the-art showroom in Cincinnati today.
*Bluetooth® is a registered mark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
Are you shopping for a family vehicle with both brains and brawn? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features are sure to impress just as much as its performance features. From a large central display to a driver attention monitor to available smartphone integration, the new GLC is well-equipped for the journeys ahead. Learn more about…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE is powerful, versatile, and luxurious, but above all, it offers some of the most intelligent safety features in its segment. Even the entry-level GLE 400 4MATIC® is equipped with features like a rearview camera, Trailer Stability Assist, and optional adaptive cruise control. Not to mention, the new GLE is backed by…
New Mercedes-Benz vehicles are available at a wide range of prices — from the entry-level A-Class to the top-tier G-Class. To help Blue Ash car shoppers decide which models best suit their needs, we’ve put together the following Mercedes-Benz price list. Whether you’re interested in Mercedes-Benz van prices, sedan prices, or coupe prices, you can find…