What’s Inside the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior?
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is one of the brand’s most popular models — and with good reason! Its five-seat cabin comes equipped with a range of luxury features like driver memory settings and smartphone integration. You’ll also notice echoes of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class with features like standard Touch Controls for the steering wheel and an optional a 64-color ambient LED interior lighting system. Explore the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior features below to see if it’s the right luxury model for you!
C-Class Interior Comforts & Conveniences
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is as luxurious as it is sporty. Compared to competitors like the Jaguar XE, the C-Class stands out with features like an available 10.25-inch display for easier access to contacts and optional navigation. Of course, there’s plenty more to enjoy inside the C-Class, including the following:
- Power front seats with driver-seat memory settings
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- HomeLink™ garage door opener
- Remote-opening/closing function for the windows and sunroof
- Optional Nappa® leather upholstery
- Optional 64-color LED ambient interior lighting
- Optional KEYLESS GO®
C-Class Interior Technology Features
Although not as tech-driven as the mid-level Mercedes-Benz E-Class, the entry-level C-Class doesn’t skimp on intelligent features to make your Montgomery drives more exciting. These are just a few of its highlights:
- High-Resolution Central Display: The 7-inch infotainment display can be controlled via the central controller and puts you in command of in-cabin functions like audio settings and navigation maps.
- Smartphone Integration: Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ come standard and allow you to access your favorite smartphone apps via the infotainment system.
- Touch Control Buttons for the Steering Wheel: The Touch Controls on the steering wheel allow you to control the menu screen in the gauge cluster (left) and the central screen in the dash (right) without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Optional COMAND® Navigation: This system upgrades the central display to 10.25 inches and incorporates 3D maps, making it easier to find the best brunch spots in Cincinnati and other hotspots around town.
- Optional Burmester® Sound System: Equipped with 13 speakers and a 590-watt 9-channel digital amplifier, this audio system lets you enjoy your favorite tunes in concert quality.
Test Drive the New C-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati!
The best way to explore the Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior is to test drive one of our luxury sedans, coupes, or cabriolets at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati! Contact us to schedule an appointment near Montgomery and Sharonville, and we’ll answer any questions you may have about C-Class performance, safety, and more. Shopping for a used model? Browse our inventory of pre-owned C-Class models!
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
When searching for a luxury sedan that can provide access to all the latest technology features, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is worth close examination With natural elements, upscale comfort features, and revolutionary technologies, the E-Class interior leaves competitors like the Audi A6 in the dust. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and features below,…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV offers Cincinnati families plenty of room to grow with abundant interior space and more than enough cargo capacity to manage grocery bags, luggage, camping equipment, the kids’ soccer gear, and more. What are the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions? Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati has outlined its interior and exterior measurements below, so you can decide…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is one of the brand’s most popular models — and with good reason! Its five-seat cabin comes equipped with a range of luxury features like driver memory settings and smartphone integration. You’ll also notice echoes of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class with features like standard Touch Controls for the steering wheel and an optional…
Are you shopping for a family vehicle with both brains and brawn? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features are sure to impress just as much as its performance features. From a large central display to a driver attention monitor to available smartphone integration, the new GLC is well-equipped for the journeys ahead. Learn more about…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE is powerful, versatile, and luxurious, but above all, it offers some of the most intelligent safety features in its segment. Even the entry-level GLE 400 4MATIC® is equipped with features like a rearview camera, Trailer Stability Assist, and optional adaptive cruise control. Not to mention, the new GLE is backed by…
New Mercedes-Benz vehicles are available at a wide range of prices — from the entry-level A-Class to the top-tier G-Class. To help Blue Ash car shoppers decide which models best suit their needs, we’ve put together the following Mercedes-Benz price list. Whether you’re interested in Mercedes-Benz van prices, sedan prices, or coupe prices, you can find…
If you’re hoping to become more organized, enjoy more outdoor adventures, or protect your new vehicle from the elements, then you’ll find plenty to get excited about when you explore our extensive selection of Mercedes-Benz accessories. No matter what kind of Mercedes-Benz you drive, our expert representatives can help you find floor mats, equipment mounts,…
No matter if you’re commuting to Montgomery, or cruising the streets of Blue Ash on the weekend, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class technology will deliver plenty of excitement. From the intuitive safety systems to the entertainment options, there are lots of tech features to discover in this new luxury vehicle. View Inventory Learn More Premier Technology Features…
Slip inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class to experience a first-class interior. Meticulously designed with driver-focused controls and cutting-edge features, the cabin supplies everything you could ask for. Whether your drive takes you around the streets of Blue Ash or across the country, it will be a trip to remember with the C-Class. View Inventory Learn More…