2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Technology Features
Are you shopping for a family vehicle with both brains and brawn? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features are sure to impress just as much as its performance features. From a large central display to a driver attention monitor to available smartphone integration, the new GLC is well-equipped for the journeys ahead. Learn more about its many technology features below!
GLC Infotainment Technology
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC offers technologies to keep you entertained and informed as you cruise through Blue Ash. Here are a few highlights:
- 7-inch Central Display: The central display and controller give you easy access to hands-free calling, audio and video settings, and optional navigation.
- Mercedes me connect Services: Powered bymbrace®, Mercedes me connect Services gives you remote access to your vehicle and includes Remote Start, door locking/unlocking, vehicle tracking, and more.
- Optional Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™: Turn your GLC into an extension of your Android or Apple smartphone. You can access your favorite apps via the central display and voice commands.
- Optional COMAND® Navigation: Available in the Multimedia Package, COMAND® navigation upgrades the screen to 8.4 inches and includes 3D maps with building profiles and POIs around Montgomery.
- Optional Burmester® Surround Sound System: This 590-watt audio system includes 13 speakers and a 9-channel digital amplifier, giving you a concert-quality experience every time you turn on the stereo.
GLC Safety Technology
Like any Mercedes-Benz vehicle, the GLC SUVs and Coupes offer advanced safety systems to bring you greater peace of mind on the roads. The following safety features are standard for the GLC:
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: As a driver attention monitor, this system evaluates your driving behaviors across 70 parameters and can sense when you’re becoming tired and unfocused.
- PRESAFE®: This pre-collision system senses instability associated with collisions and rollovers and preps the cabin by tightening the front seatbelts, adjusting seating, and closing the windows.
- Active Brake Assist: Using radar technology, Active Brake Assist can sense impending front collisions and notifies the driver. If no action is taken by the driver, the system can intervene and brake at speeds of up to 65 mph.
- Rearview Camera: Squeezing into tight parking spots on Sharonville streets is easy with a 180-degree live feed and active on-screen guidelines.
For ultimate protection, you can also purchase the Driver Assistance Package, which integrates the following technologies:
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®
- Speed Limit Assist
- PRESAFE PLUS®
- And more!
Test Drive the New GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati!
Try out the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features for yourself at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati! Whether you’re interested in a GLC Coupe or GLC SUV, want to learn about the GLC dimensions, or want to know how the GLC compares to the GLE, we’ll pair you with the vehicle that makes the most sense for your daily commute. Contact us to learn more about our new vehicle specials and new and used Mercedes-Benz SUVs!
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
If you’re looking at updating a stellar compact SUV with the latest features on the Mercedes-Benz lineup, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC is in Cincinnati at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati. A great compact SUV is marked by its well-designed interior, which the Mercedes-Benz GLC compliments with stellar luxury amenities. Want to know more? Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati covers the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC…
If you’re searching for a luxury subcompact SUV in Blue Ash, explore the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250. The GLA 250 offers incredible performance, an array of color options, and a plethora of safety and technology features to enhance your Montgomery commutes. Read this Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 review with Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati and then explore ournew vehicle specials. View…
If you’re shopping for a fully loaded luxury sedan that delivers more technology, safety, and comfort to support your Blue Ash commute, then the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior features are sure to impress. Whether you’re looking for a great introduction to this sedan lineup or want to have the full Mercedes-Benz E-Class experience, you’ll find it…
As the new 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC models hit our lot, Cincinnati drivers are excited to learn this most recent model year’s price points across trim levels. From the GLC 300 price, to the Mercedes-Benz GLC coupe options and the range-topping AMG® Series GLC models, the following guide lays it all out for you to browse….
Redesigned for 2020, the Mercedes-Benz GLE merges the best of form and function to create a high-tech powerhouse that’s never lacking in luxury. And you ask drivers in Blue Ash, they’ll tell you that the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior is the best version yet! Between the cutting-edge technology and refined design, you’ll never want to get…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV brings Blue Ash drivers a luxury midsize SUV with the size needed to accommodate families and cargo. Adapt to a variety of situations around Montgomery with power-folding rear seats, programmable side mirrors, and more. Check out the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below, then explore our GLC inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati! Learn More GLC…
When searching for a luxury sedan that can provide access to all the latest technology features, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is worth close examination With natural elements, upscale comfort features, and revolutionary technologies, the E-Class interior leaves competitors like the Audi A6 in the dust. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and features below,…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV offers Cincinnati families plenty of room to grow with abundant interior space and more than enough cargo capacity to manage grocery bags, luggage, camping equipment, the kids’ soccer gear, and more. What are the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions? Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati has outlined its interior and exterior measurements below, so you can decide…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is one of the brand’s most popular models — and with good reason! Its five-seat cabin comes equipped with a range of luxury features like driver memory settings and smartphone integration. You’ll also notice echoes of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class with features like standard Touch Controls for the steering wheel and an optional…
Are you shopping for a family vehicle with both brains and brawn? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features are sure to impress just as much as its performance features. From a large central display to a driver attention monitor to available smartphone integration, the new GLC is well-equipped for the journeys ahead. Learn more about…