2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Technology Features
Are you shopping for a family vehicle with both brains and brawn? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features are sure to impress just as much as its performance features. From a large central display to a driver attention monitor to available smartphone integration, the new GLC is well-equipped for the journeys ahead. Learn more about its many technology features below!
GLC Infotainment Technology
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC offers technologies to keep you entertained and informed as you cruise through Blue Ash. Here are a few highlights:
- 7-inch Central Display: The central display and controller give you easy access to hands-free calling, audio and video settings, and optional navigation.
- Mercedes me connect Services: Powered bymbrace®, Mercedes me connect Services gives you remote access to your vehicle and includes Remote Start, door locking/unlocking, vehicle tracking, and more.
- Optional Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™: Turn your GLC into an extension of your Android or Apple smartphone. You can access your favorite apps via the central display and voice commands.
- Optional COMAND® Navigation: Available in the Multimedia Package, COMAND® navigation upgrades the screen to 8.4 inches and includes 3D maps with building profiles and POIs around Montgomery.
- Optional Burmester® Surround Sound System: This 590-watt audio system includes 13 speakers and a 9-channel digital amplifier, giving you a concert-quality experience every time you turn on the stereo.
GLC Safety Technology
Like any Mercedes-Benz vehicle, the GLC SUVs and Coupes offer advanced safety systems to bring you greater peace of mind on the roads. The following safety features are standard for the GLC:
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: As a driver attention monitor, this system evaluates your driving behaviors across 70 parameters and can sense when you’re becoming tired and unfocused.
- PRESAFE®: This pre-collision system senses instability associated with collisions and rollovers and preps the cabin by tightening the front seatbelts, adjusting seating, and closing the windows.
- Active Brake Assist: Using radar technology, Active Brake Assist can sense impending front collisions and notifies the driver. If no action is taken by the driver, the system can intervene and brake at speeds of up to 65 mph.
- Rearview Camera: Squeezing into tight parking spots on Sharonville streets is easy with a 180-degree live feed and active on-screen guidelines.
For ultimate protection, you can also purchase the Driver Assistance Package, which integrates the following technologies:
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®
- Speed Limit Assist
- PRESAFE PLUS®
- And more!
Test Drive the New GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati!
Try out the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features for yourself at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati! Whether you’re interested in a GLC Coupe or GLC SUV, want to learn about the GLC dimensions, or want to know how the GLC compares to the GLE, we’ll pair you with the vehicle that makes the most sense for your daily commute. Contact us to learn more about our new vehicle specials and new and used Mercedes-Benz SUVs!
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV brings Blue Ash drivers a luxury midsize SUV with the size needed to accommodate families and cargo. Adapt to a variety of situations around Montgomery with power-folding rear seats, programmable side mirrors, and more. Check out the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below, then explore our GLC inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati! Learn More GLC…
When searching for a luxury sedan that can provide access to all the latest technology features, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is worth close examination With natural elements, upscale comfort features, and revolutionary technologies, the E-Class interior leaves competitors like the Audi A6 in the dust. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and features below,…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV offers Cincinnati families plenty of room to grow with abundant interior space and more than enough cargo capacity to manage grocery bags, luggage, camping equipment, the kids’ soccer gear, and more. What are the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions? Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati has outlined its interior and exterior measurements below, so you can decide…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is one of the brand’s most popular models — and with good reason! Its five-seat cabin comes equipped with a range of luxury features like driver memory settings and smartphone integration. You’ll also notice echoes of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class with features like standard Touch Controls for the steering wheel and an optional…
Are you shopping for a family vehicle with both brains and brawn? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features are sure to impress just as much as its performance features. From a large central display to a driver attention monitor to available smartphone integration, the new GLC is well-equipped for the journeys ahead. Learn more about…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE is powerful, versatile, and luxurious, but above all, it offers some of the most intelligent safety features in its segment. Even the entry-level GLE 400 4MATIC® is equipped with features like a rearview camera, Trailer Stability Assist, and optional adaptive cruise control. Not to mention, the new GLE is backed by…
New Mercedes-Benz vehicles are available at a wide range of prices — from the entry-level A-Class to the top-tier G-Class. To help Blue Ash car shoppers decide which models best suit their needs, we’ve put together the following Mercedes-Benz price list. Whether you’re interested in Mercedes-Benz van prices, sedan prices, or coupe prices, you can find…
If you’re hoping to become more organized, enjoy more outdoor adventures, or protect your new vehicle from the elements, then you’ll find plenty to get excited about when you explore our extensive selection of Mercedes-Benz accessories. No matter what kind of Mercedes-Benz you drive, our expert representatives can help you find floor mats, equipment mounts,…
No matter if you’re commuting to Montgomery, or cruising the streets of Blue Ash on the weekend, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class technology will deliver plenty of excitement. From the intuitive safety systems to the entertainment options, there are lots of tech features to discover in this new luxury vehicle. View Inventory Learn More Premier Technology Features…
Slip inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class to experience a first-class interior. Meticulously designed with driver-focused controls and cutting-edge features, the cabin supplies everything you could ask for. Whether your drive takes you around the streets of Blue Ash or across the country, it will be a trip to remember with the C-Class. View Inventory Learn More…