2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Technology Features
Are you shopping for a family vehicle with both brains and brawn? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features are sure to impress just as much as its performance features. From a large central display to a driver attention monitor to available smartphone integration, the new GLC is well-equipped for the journeys ahead. Learn more about its many technology features below!
GLC Infotainment Technology
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC offers technologies to keep you entertained and informed as you cruise through Blue Ash. Here are a few highlights:
- 7-inch Central Display: The central display and controller give you easy access to hands-free calling, audio and video settings, and optional navigation.
- Mercedes me connect Services: Powered bymbrace®, Mercedes me connect Services gives you remote access to your vehicle and includes Remote Start, door locking/unlocking, vehicle tracking, and more.
- Optional Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™: Turn your GLC into an extension of your Android or Apple smartphone. You can access your favorite apps via the central display and voice commands.
- Optional COMAND® Navigation: Available in the Multimedia Package, COMAND® navigation upgrades the screen to 8.4 inches and includes 3D maps with building profiles and POIs around Montgomery.
- Optional Burmester® Surround Sound System: This 590-watt audio system includes 13 speakers and a 9-channel digital amplifier, giving you a concert-quality experience every time you turn on the stereo.
GLC Safety Technology
Like any Mercedes-Benz vehicle, the GLC SUVs and Coupes offer advanced safety systems to bring you greater peace of mind on the roads. The following safety features are standard for the GLC:
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: As a driver attention monitor, this system evaluates your driving behaviors across 70 parameters and can sense when you’re becoming tired and unfocused.
- PRESAFE®: This pre-collision system senses instability associated with collisions and rollovers and preps the cabin by tightening the front seatbelts, adjusting seating, and closing the windows.
- Active Brake Assist: Using radar technology, Active Brake Assist can sense impending front collisions and notifies the driver. If no action is taken by the driver, the system can intervene and brake at speeds of up to 65 mph.
- Rearview Camera: Squeezing into tight parking spots on Sharonville streets is easy with a 180-degree live feed and active on-screen guidelines.
For ultimate protection, you can also purchase the Driver Assistance Package, which integrates the following technologies:
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®
- Speed Limit Assist
- PRESAFE PLUS®
- And more!
Test Drive the New GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati!
Try out the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC technology features for yourself at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati! Whether you’re interested in a GLC Coupe or GLC SUV, want to learn about the GLC dimensions, or want to know how the GLC compares to the GLE, we’ll pair you with the vehicle that makes the most sense for your daily commute. Contact us to learn more about our new vehicle specials and new and used Mercedes-Benz SUVs!
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB The angular GLB-Class sits exactly between the GLA and the GLC crossover for Mercedes. Some of the GLB design lines are common to the larger GLS-Class. As a box-shaped crossover, the 2021 Mercedes Benz GLB offers 7 seats. The third row of seats, a first in the segment, is optional here, but…
Pros of Leasing a Vehicle: The decision to buy or lease a car is considered a difficult one, so before making the final decision, you should carefully consider your current financial situation, lifestyle, job, and future to determine the best option between buying and leasing a vehicle have listed some points on this topic….
The EV segment is booming in Blue Ash, and now there’s a brand new luxury option on the market: the Mercedes-Benz EQC. So, how much is the Mercedes-Benz EQC and what does it have to offer Montgomery drivers? This all-electric model delivers the practicality of the modern SUV, the luxury of the Mercedes-Benz brand, and the…
The Mercedes-Benz EQC has caused quite a stir with industry experts and auto enthusiasts alike, and everyone wants to know what this EV SUV feels like behind the wheel. And while we wait for the official release date, Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati is here to give you the inside scoop on the Mercedes-Benz EQC interior. From its high-tech…
Now, in its third generation, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS is making another debut with a 2021 SUV lineup. You can expect unbelievable craftsmanship with smooth, sleek lines of its exterior that is sure to make you believe in love at first sight. Not only does the new Mercedes-Benz scream style and grace, but it…
With Mercedes-Benz recently going all in on bringing electric vehicles to the U.S. the much-anticipated introduction of the EQC SUV will be delayed in the North American market. According to Autoblog, Mercedes-Benz states that the EQC won’t be available in the U.S. “for now,” hinting at a possibility of hitting the North American market shortly….
If you’re looking to upgrade your ride and Blue Ash commute, consider the luxury new 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB. This affordably priced vehicle knows how to make heads turn on the roads while providing drivers with the amenities and technologies to make you feel right at home in your vehicle. Learn about the Mercedes-Benz GLB price,…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan is a premium sedan that is great for many Blue Ash car shoppers looking for a reliable sedan to enhance their drives to the next level. At Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati, we’re breaking down the Mercedes-Benz A-Class price per trim level and the standard features, so you can find the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class…
The new 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS price starts at $76,000 MSRP* and offers the ultimate power and luxury that many Blue Ash drivers are looking for. While the Mercedes-Benz 450 price is higher than other luxury models in its class, the starting price for other models is still lower than others in its class – not…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven adult passengers. The Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-savings features are sure to impress – and we have all of the details in this handy guide from Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati! Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, then peruse our…