2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior
Redesigned for 2020, the Mercedes-Benz GLE merges the best of form and function to create a high-tech powerhouse that’s never lacking in luxury. And you ask drivers in Blue Ash, they’ll tell you that the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior is the best version yet! Between the cutting-edge technology and refined design, you’ll never want to get out of the cabin once you settle into that leather driver’s seat. Let’s take a closer look inside the Mercedes GLE interior below, so you can compare it to other SUVs like the Mercedes-Benz GLC.
Mercedes GLE Interior Features
The 2020 Mercedes GLE interior features combine comfort, convenience, and technology into one sensational package. Whether you need a family-friendly SUV in Montgomery or a state-of-the-art commuter vehicle for Sharonville, you’ll be blown away by the luxury of the latest GLE:
- The redesigned cabin features a floating, all-digital dashboard and your choice of six different interior finishes – including options like Nappa leather and Sport appointments.
- Standard heated front seats offer comfort during those cold Cincinnati mornings, while optional ventilated front seats keep you cool on the hottest days of summer.
- Turn your Mercedes GLE interior into a spa on the go with options like multi-contour front seats with massage features and programmable ambient lighting.
- The standard Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) infotainment system uses touch-sensitive controls and voice activation to find the information you need in mere seconds.
- Standard “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation helps you find directions, pull up playlists, and access other handy features with just a phrase.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Dimensions
While the 5-seater Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions have always been spacious, the 2020 model introduces the option for a third row of seating. This brings your total passenger capacity up to 7, so you can feel free to bring along a few extra friends on your next road trip. This upgrade also includes power-folding seatbacks for easier access and 6-way power adjustments for greater customization. And if you need to haul serious cargo, fold down the seating to make room for up to 74.9 cubic feet of storage.
Look Inside the Mercedes-Benz GLE
Want to get a closer look inside the Mercedes-Benz GLE interior or learn more about its performance features like 4MATIC® all-wheel drive? Visit Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati in Cincinnati to take a test drive in the model of your choice. Take a look at our current Mercedes-Benz GLE inventory, as well as our used Mercedes-Benz GLE inventory, or find your next Mercedes-Benz accessories. Contact us for more information!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
When you’re ready to take your Blue Ash drives to the next level, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and Coupes offer family-friendly interior cabins, exciting performance (thanks to potent biturbo engines and AMG® raced-derived technology), and standard features others in its class can’t compete with. What is the GLC 300 price or another trim level’s…
Searching for 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUVs in the Blue Ash area that’s easy to navigate and park around the city? The Mercedes-Benz GLB has you covered! From the flexible GLB seating and cargo space to the plethora of interior comforts, the GLB interior is sure to impress even the pickiest car shopper. Explore the Mercedes-Benz configurations, interior…
The Mercedes-Benz A-Classis an entry-level compact sedan that measures up to the exacting standards of Mercedes-Benz. With competitive performance specs and a striking design, there’s a lot to love about this car. Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati covers the amenities and features in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class interior for Cincinnati drivers looking into this car below! Get a lease…