2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior
Redesigned for 2020, the Mercedes-Benz GLE merges the best of form and function to create a high-tech powerhouse that’s never lacking in luxury. And you ask drivers in Blue Ash, they’ll tell you that the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior is the best version yet! Between the cutting-edge technology and refined design, you’ll never want to get out of the cabin once you settle into that leather driver’s seat. Let’s take a closer look inside the Mercedes GLE interior below, so you can compare it to other SUVs like the Mercedes-Benz GLC.
Mercedes GLE Interior Features
The 2020 Mercedes GLE interior features combine comfort, convenience, and technology into one sensational package. Whether you need a family-friendly SUV in Montgomery or a state-of-the-art commuter vehicle for Sharonville, you’ll be blown away by the luxury of the latest GLE:
- The redesigned cabin features a floating, all-digital dashboard and your choice of six different interior finishes – including options like Nappa leather and Sport appointments.
- Standard heated front seats offer comfort during those cold Cincinnati mornings, while optional ventilated front seats keep you cool on the hottest days of summer.
- Turn your Mercedes GLE interior into a spa on the go with options like multi-contour front seats with massage features and programmable ambient lighting.
- The standard Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) infotainment system uses touch-sensitive controls and voice activation to find the information you need in mere seconds.
- Standard “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation helps you find directions, pull up playlists, and access other handy features with just a phrase.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Dimensions
While the 5-seater Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions have always been spacious, the 2020 model introduces the option for a third row of seating. This brings your total passenger capacity up to 7, so you can feel free to bring along a few extra friends on your next road trip. This upgrade also includes power-folding seatbacks for easier access and 6-way power adjustments for greater customization. And if you need to haul serious cargo, fold down the seating to make room for up to 74.9 cubic feet of storage.
Look Inside the Mercedes-Benz GLE
Want to get a closer look inside the Mercedes-Benz GLE interior or learn more about its performance features like 4MATIC® all-wheel drive? Visit Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati in Cincinnati to take a test drive in the model of your choice. Take a look at our current Mercedes-Benz GLE inventory, as well as our used Mercedes-Benz GLE inventory, or find your next Mercedes-Benz accessories. Contact us for more information!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
Our children are our future. This is why education, especially now, is more important than ever! Unfortunately, with dissipating state funding for public schools across Ohio, schools and teachers are often underfunded and under-supported, which is where support organizations like the Mariemont School Foundation (MSF) comes in! MSF is a 501c(3) organization established more than…
The fine arts are an extremely beneficial part of a child’s education, one that more often than not gets overlooked. The fine arts give kids a creative outlet that has a myriad of real world benefits as well! At Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati, we believe that exposing students to art education is very important, which is…
Everyone should have the right to be who they are without prejudice. That’s something we hold very dear at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati, and why we were proud to sponsor the Human Rights Campaign Greater Cincinnati “Our Dinner” on March 19th. This dinner and fundraiser saw people from all over the greater Cincinnati area coming together…