What’s Inside the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior?
Searching for 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUVs in the Blue Ash area that’s easy to navigate and park around the city? The Mercedes-Benz GLB has you covered! From the flexible GLB seating and cargo space to the plethora of interior comforts, the GLB interior is sure to impress even the pickiest car shopper. Explore the Mercedes-Benz configurations, interior features, cargo space, and more in this handy guide from Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati. Then, take a look at our online inventory to find the GLB that’s best suited for your driving needs.
What Are the GLB Configurations?
With the Mercedes-Benz GLB configurations, you have three options: the GLB 250 SUV, the GLB 250 4MATIC®® SUV, or the upcoming AMG® GLB 35 SUV. Each model gives Montgomery shoppers access to one of the top-rated compact 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUVs that’s equipped with a long list of standard features.
GLB Dimensions & Cargo Space
The new Mercedes-Benz GLB may be a compact SUV, but when you step inside the interior cabin, it feels anything but compact. The GLB seating allows for five adult passengers as a standard. However, thanks to the optional third row, your seating increases to seven. Specs like the GLB cargo space will vary depending on which of the GLB configurations that you choose. Let’s take a look at the GLB dimensions and cargo capacity below:
- Passenger Capacity: 5 or 7
- Headroom (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): 40.7 inches / 39.3 inches / 34.8 inches
- Legroom (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): Up to 41.1 inches / 38.1 inches / 29.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): 55.9 inches / 54.9 inches / 43.8 inches
- Cargo Space (Seats Upright): 22 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Seats Flat): Up to 62 cubic feet in total
GLB Interior Features: Comfort & Convenience
The family-sized 2021 GLB interior comes with premium features sure to enhance your Sharonville drives. Standard features you can expect include:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- MB-Tex finishings
- Power front seats with 3-position memory
- 40/20/40-split-folding 2nd-row seats
- Heated power side mirrors
- Illuminated entry system
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile app
- Power liftgate
GLB Interior: Advanced Technology
This compact 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV offers advanced technologies that you won’t find in rival vehicles in its class. From entertainment to convenience to safety, you will find these standard features:
- Dual 7-inch screens
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- Touchpad controller
- Steering-wheel Touch Control Buttons
- Rearview Camera
- Active Brake Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior Packages
Car shoppers can upgrade the GLB interior with larger screens and additional safety features by considering the addition of the Premium Package with add-ons like:
- Dual 10.25-inch screens
- KEYLESS GO®
- Auto-dimming driver-side and inside rearview mirrors
- Power-folding side mirrors
- Hands-free Access
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior in Cincinnati!
After learning about the Mercedes-Benz GLB interior, we want you to see this luxury SUV in person at our dealership near Indian Hill. Explore our finance and lease specials and get pre-approved for financing to get the car-buying process started. If you have any questions in the meantime or you’re ready to schedule your test drive, don’t hesitate to give us a call.