2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Points
When you’re ready to take your Blue Ash drives to the next level, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and Coupes offer family-friendly interior cabins, exciting performance (thanks to potent biturbo engines and AMG® raced-derived technology), and standard features others in its class can’t compete with. What is the GLC 300 price or another trim level’s price? Explore our guide to the new Mercedes-Benz GLC price points and standard features, then give us a call to test drive your favorite model.
New GLC SUV Price Guide
- 2021 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $43,200*): The GLC 300 price gets you a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- 2021 GLC 300 4MATIC®® SUV (Starting MSRP of $45,200*): This exciting luxury ride includes the standard Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC®® all-wheel drive system, as well as features that include ATTENTION ASSIST®®, Active Brake Assist, and the ECO-START®® system.
- 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC®® SUV (Starting MSRP of $51,900*): This thrilling trim is powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor that generates up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,900*): The 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV stands out with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine. This powerful powertrain accelerates 0 – 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds, generating 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,900*): If you want more muscle, step up to the AMG® GLC 63 SUV with its handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. This model hits 0 – 60 mph in an incredible 3.8 seconds and generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
New GLC Coupe Price Guide
- 2021 GLC 300 4MATIC®® Coupe(Starting MSRP of $51,650*): The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe comes standard with “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, a touchpad controller, ECO-START®®, ATTENTION ASSIST®®, and more.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $64,900*): This coupe features a 385-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, an HD Radio™ receiver, and the comfort of heated seats.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,900*): The AMG® GLC 63 Coupe is powered by a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that generates 469 hp, 479 lb-ft of torque, and accelerates 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,500*): The range-topping AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe is equipped with the same engine as the model above, but you can upgrade to a stronger 503 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque, and a 0 – 60 mph time of 3.6 seconds. Enjoy a concert-like music experience thanks to the Burmester® Surround Sound System, and drive confidently on the Montgomery roads with PRESAFE®.
Find Your Next Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV or Coupe in Cincinnati!
After learning about the Mercedes-Benz GLC prices and standard features, we want you to experience everything the GLC lineup has to offer to your Sharonville. Give us a call to answer any questions or to schedule your test drive. We also offer unbeatable new vehicle specials and lease options.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
Our children are our future. This is why education, especially now, is more important than ever! Unfortunately, with dissipating state funding for public schools across Ohio, schools and teachers are often underfunded and under-supported, which is where support organizations like the Mariemont School Foundation (MSF) comes in! MSF is a 501c(3) organization established more than…
The fine arts are an extremely beneficial part of a child’s education, one that more often than not gets overlooked. The fine arts give kids a creative outlet that has a myriad of real world benefits as well! At Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati, we believe that exposing students to art education is very important, which is…
Everyone should have the right to be who they are without prejudice. That’s something we hold very dear at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati, and why we were proud to sponsor the Human Rights Campaign Greater Cincinnati “Our Dinner” on March 19th. This dinner and fundraiser saw people from all over the greater Cincinnati area coming together…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages, and accessories. Options, model availability, and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs, and terms.