What Are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions?
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven adult passengers. The Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-savings features are sure to impress – and we have all of the details in this handy guide from Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati! Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, then peruse our virtual inventory to find the new GLS model that checks off all your boxes. One of our friendly team members will get you behind the wheel and out on the Cincinnati roads for a test drive.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions: Interior
This three-row SUV offers the best-in-class comfort features that make even the longest drives beyond Indian Hill more enjoyable – no matter where you’re sitting. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions below:
- Headroom (1st row): 39.4 inches
- Legroom (1st row): 40.3 inches
- Shoulder room (1st row): 59.3 inches
- Headroom (2nd row): 40.2 inches
- Legroom (2nd row): 41.9 inches
- Shoulder room (2nd row): Info N/A
- Legroom (3rd row): 34.6 inches
While the dimensions are quite impressive, there’s still plenty of room for your belongings as well. Behind the third room, you’re getting 17.4 cubic feet of cargo space, and when all of the seats are down in the entry-level model, you’re getting 84.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
Additional Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV Features
The Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV offers a plethora of standard features that help enhance your overall driving experience. Standard features include:
- Executive Rear Seating: If the maximum seating capacity of six is plenty, you can replace the second-row bench seat with two individual power seats at no additional cost.
- Seating Configurations: The standard 40/20/40-split second row offers power-folding, and the optional individual second-row seats offer EASY ENTRY® technology. The third-row seats offer 50/50-split power folding for access to extra cargo space quickly and easily.
- Luxury Seating: Heated and ventilated power front seats with memory come standard, while heated second and third-row seats are both optional. MB-Tex® upholstery is standard, but several types of leather are available as upgrades.
- Practical Cargo Storage: The fully-carpeted cargo area is complete with floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet. HANDS-FREE ACCESS® lets you easily open your power liftgate even when your hands are full, and you can press a button to lower the rear suspension by up to two inches.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions: Exterior
Even though the new Mercedes-Benz GLS is spacious, that doesn’t mean it’s a difficult SUV to fit into the garage or parking spaces. Just look at the exterior dimensions below:
- Wheelbase:123.4 inches
- Overall Height: 71.8 inches
- OverallLength: 205.2 inches
- Overall Width: 84.9 inches
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467-pound curb weight
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
After learning about the Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capacity and dimensions, we want you to see firsthand how this exciting vehicle can enhance your overall driving experience. Between our competitive prices and new vehicle specials, you can rest assured that you’re getting an excellent price on the new Mercedes-Benz GLS for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati. Contact us to get the car buying process started!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
The new 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS price starts at $76,000 MSRP* and offers the ultimate power and luxury that many Blue Ash drivers are looking for. While the Mercedes-Benz 450 price is higher than other luxury models in its class, the starting price for other models is still lower than others in its class – not…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven adult passengers. The Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-savings features are sure to impress – and we have all of the details in this handy guide from Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati! Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, then peruse our…
When it comes to the Mercedes-Benz GLE, you have lots of trim levels to choose from, making it easy to find the model that’s right for your Blue Ash commute. Whether you need a five or seven-seater hauler for your family or a technology-packed SUV, the new GLE has the model for you. Are you…