2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB Towing Capacity
When you choose the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB, you can have anywhere from 5-to-7-seats and up to 62 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded flat. Blue Ash drivers looking for the Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity should know that this model isn’t currently rated for heavy hauling, but with impressive cargo space, top-of-the-line cabin amenities, and powerful performance, you won’t be disappointed. Learn more from Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati, and contact us with any questions.
Superior Mercedes-Benz SUV Towing Capacity
If you were looking for the Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity, check out the Mercedes-Benz SUV towing capacity of some of our other impressive models:
- Want to haul heavy cargo to your campsite on the outskirts of Montgomery? With a Mercedes-Benz SUV towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds, the Mercedes-Benz GLC has got you covered.
- Do you still want seating for up to seven passengers, plus incredible towing capabilities? The Mercedes-Benz GLS is what you need.
Our finance team can help you determine how to best finance either of these Mercedes-Benz SUVs!
Maximizing Your GLB Cargo Space
There may not be a Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity, but you can still take full advantage of your GLB model’s generous cargo area while driving in Sharonville. You’ll find this much room inside:
With seating for five:
- 22 cubic feet with all seats upright
- 62 cubic feet with the rear seats flat
With seating for seven:
- 5.1 cubic feet with all seats upright
- 20.1 cubic feet with the third row flat
- 56.7 cubic feet with all rear seats flat
The experts in the U.S. News and World Report say that the GLB boasts “one of the largest cargo capacities in the luxury compact SUV class.” Other perks help you take advantage of that like:
- 40/20/40 split-folding second-row seats.
- Available 50/50 split-folding third-row bench.
- The Premium Package gives HANDS-FREE ACCESS® to the cargo bay.
Find Your Perfect Mercedes-Benz SUV at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
Want to find the right Mercedes-Benz SUV for you? Come to our dealership in Cincinnati and browse our inventory of new SUVs. By taking advantage of our new vehicle specials, you can even get a great deal!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
With Mercedes-Benz recently going all in on bringing electric vehicles to the U.S. the much-anticipated introduction of the EQC SUV will be delayed in the North American market. According to Autoblog, Mercedes-Benz states that the EQC won’t be available in the U.S. “for now,” hinting at a possibility of hitting the North American market shortly….
If you’re looking to upgrade your ride and Blue Ash commute, consider the luxury new 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB. This affordably priced vehicle knows how to make heads turn on the roads while providing drivers with the amenities and technologies to make you feel right at home in your vehicle. Learn about the Mercedes-Benz GLB price,…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan is a premium sedan that is great for many Blue Ash car shoppers looking for a reliable sedan to enhance their drives to the next level. At Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati, we’re breaking down the Mercedes-Benz A-Class price per trim level and the standard features, so you can find the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class…