Mercedes-Benz OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Parts
When your Mercedes-Benz is in need of repair, you may consider using Mercedes-Benz aftermarket parts in order to complete the job. After all, no matter what kind of car you drive, aftermarket parts tend to be more affordable than comparable OEM equipment. However, before you make a decision that you might regret, you should know that choosing genuine Mercedes-Benz parts for your vehicle ensures a better, longer-lasting repair. The components in our vehicles have been designed and crafted by engineers who make precision their first priority, and aftermarket Mercedes-Benz parts simply aren’t held to the same standards.
Why Choose Genuine OEM Parts?
- When you opt for genuine Mercedes-Benz OEM parts, you’re making a decision to utilize the same equipment that trained engineers employ at the factory. This will give you added confidence on the road, but it’s far from the only reason to select OEM equipment.
- Like most OEM parts, the genuine Mercedes-Benz equipment at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati is also protected by an extensive Mercedes-Benz Parts Limited Warranty. If something goes wrong with the part you’ve purchased, we’ll fix the problem and get you back on the road.
- The marketplace for unofficial equipment is characterized by endless variations and options. Drivers who use our catalog to order parts online will be able to find what they’re looking for right away, and that means you can save time and energy by coming straight to us. If you purchase the wrong Mercedes aftermarket parts, you may not be protected.
What Are Mercedes-Benz Performance Parts?
Mercedes-Benz vehicles all come off the assembly line with incredible components and standard features, but if you’re ready to give your Sharonville commute a little something extra, you’d do well to consider the optional performance-enhancing parts available for purchase at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati. Mercedes performance parts offer upgrades to your engine, your transmission, or to the smaller features that you interact with every day. These include:
- An AMG®Ⓡ package
- Individual AMG®Ⓡ performance parts
- An ECO-START®Ⓡ/Stop system
- Steering-wheel mounted shift paddles
- Front-wheel drive
- Adjustable suspension for comfort, handling, or sport driving
We’ve only touched on a few of the Mercedes performance upgrades that we offer! Get in touch with Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati to learn more about the options available to drivers from the area near Indian Hill.
Genuine Replacement Parts and Accessories at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati is located just a short drive from Blue Ash and Montgomery, and we specialize in high-quality service. The dedicated team at our parts department can help you explore and understand all of your options before scheduling service or repairs, and indeed, we’ll be happy to do so. The expertly-trained technicians at Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati know Mercedes-Benz vehicles inside and out, and when you take advantage of our express service, we can finish your repairs and get you back on the road in no time.