Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati Loaner Vehicle Policy
We kindly request your cooperation in following a few basic policies while driving your loaner vehicle:
- Please call in advance of your arrival to make an appointment for your loaner vehicle.
- Full insurance coverage is necessary, and please inspect the loaner vehicle before leaving the dealership.
- Please do not smoke in the loan vehicle, or a $100.00 detailing fee will apply.
- Loaner vehicles are not permitted outside of the greater Louisville area unless authorized on the loaner contract.
- In an effort to maintain an ample inventory of loan vehicles for all Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati clients, this vehicle must be returned within 6 hours of the completion of service, or is subject to $50.00/day rental charge.
- Due to insurance regulations, you must be at least 21 years of age.
- All traffic and parking tickets are the responsibility of the driver.
- The driver of the loaner will need to present a valid driver’s license and a major credit card in the event any of the above mentioned charges are necessary.
- Only person(s) listed on the rental agreement are eligible to operate the loaner vehicle.
- Please return your loaner vehicle to the service drive when your vehicle is ready for pick-up.
- You are responsible for the condition of the loaner vehicle until a final inspection is performed by a Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati employee.